Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wobble, Wobble, Yap, Yap

Kenna is walking. She moves around the house collecting whatever she wants. She usually gets pretty excited as she gets close to the person she is walking to and breaks into a bit of a run, then falls into your arms. It is very cute. She is also yapping up a storm. I love hearing her little voice babble as she plays and scoots around the house.


5 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

How fun! She's getting so big!

The Pincock Family said...

Nate, you crack me up. Your Kenna is darling. I can't believe she is walking now. What a sweet little girl.

Carolyn said...

Hooray for Kenna! I can't believe she's walking. She is so cute!

Mama Winn said...

Kenna is SO big!! What a fun little video. Thanks Natie. Love you all and miss you tons. mama

Sommer said...

SO CUTE! Why can't we live closer so her and Jack can play every day! Shoot!