Kenna's new favorite toy is the baby gate we have up at the bottom of the stairs. It has a door that swings out and she knows that if she hangs onto it and takes little baby steps as she adjusts her hands she can get the door open and go through the gate. Then she closes herself in. She also gets so mad when it is closed. It is pretty cute!
3 comments:
She is adorable. I love her little pigtails, and I love watching her walk around! A gate sounds like a fun favorite toy. :)
Oh my goodness! Look at her just toddling all around! It is so weird to see her walking. She is just as cute as can be. She reminds me of Natie. Thanks for sharing. I miss her. Love to you all.
So, she is officially the cutest!! And look at Nate being a cute dad! Miss you guys so much! Come visit!
Post a Comment