Most babies like to have their bottle before they go to sleep, but Kenna has to have her bottle to go to bed. And I’m not talking about a nice warm bottle of whole milk. I’m talking about an emptied out bottle of baby oil with the labels peeled off that she has become obsessed with. She carries it everywhere and calls it her “baba.” I tried to put her down for a nap and took it away from her. At first she didn’t seem to care but once she realized it was gone she sat in her crib and screamed, not cried (there were not tears), screamed until I finally went in and gave it back to her. Then she went right to sleep. Weird.
3 comments:
That's hilarious. How long has she been carrying this bottle around? It's funny the things kids get attached to.
AND I just watched the giraffe video from your zoo post. So crazy that you can get so close to them.The picture of Kenzie and the foot-long tongue was just nuts!
maybe she is related to you natie
Post a Comment