Monday, September 6, 2010

The Winter line.

We have been pretty busy the past week. A couple of notable things happened. The first is that Kenzie is already gearing up for the winter clothing line. She has been consulting with other moms to try to find out how much a kid will grow during the next winter and has been buying some coats and sweaters so the baby doesn't freeze. Of course no baby can really be prepared to survive the arctic conditions of the south without the necessities, so Kenzie only got the bare essentials for the baby. Here is a video of our baby attempting to walk in the bare essentials.



In addition to the winter clothing line, our baby has learned a nifty trick. I guess she got tired of us blowing on her stomach and decided it was time for payback.

















6 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

I just love her and I've never even met her! Is that possible? I'm pretty excited that we will get to see you (I hope) on our way back to Germany. Mostly I'm excited to meet Kenna. No offense. She's pretty adorable.

Dawnene Young said...

That is the sweetest, cutest, funniest baby EVER!!! You guys sure do make amazing kids!! Miss you all! Don't you have some pressing reason to visit SLC soon?? :)

Amanda said...

What a cutie pie! I love how excited she is about the boots - so much fun. Aunt Dawnene, you sound just like my mom!

Carolyn said...

I love the way Kenna walks around in her boots. It's adorable. I also love Nate's laugh in the background of both videos. Very entertaining.

That's a great new trick. :)

Sommer said...

HILARIOUS!! I cannot wait to see Kenna!

Justin and Coralie said...

These videos are hilarious. She's so cute!