The other morning we brought her into bed with us (it was on the floor which she thought was awesome) and I laid her down and went to brush my teeth. When I came back she was jumping on Nate and the second I laid down she yelled, "No! That's mine side!"
She now sings her own bedtime songs. She is also becoming very sensitive. If I get after her at all she gets teary eyed and says, 'mommy scare you' and then reassures herself, 'iss okay I not mad at you.'
She likes to 'talk uhgramma on uh calculator.' When she plays with her pretend phones she always answers them, 'hello this muhkenziewinn.' And every time she walks into my room she asks, 'mommy can I pay wis your makeup?' Finally, Kenna now gets embarrassed. We let her wear theses squeaky shoes to the mall and she noticed that everyone was looking at her because of her shoes. She was mortified. She refused to walk and asked to be carried. Funny. She is a happy girl who is always smiling and she has this funny hop-skip-running thing that she does everywhere she goes.
We also got to go to Delaware over labor day weekend. It was great to see everyone and Kenna had a blast playing with her cousins and swimming in the pool. Jamie took a lot of great pictures of Kenna with her telephoto lens and now I've decided that I have to have one too...
Every time Kenna swings she throws head and arms back and gets 'so busy' (dizzy)
No comments:
Post a Comment