Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Old McDonald

Kenna has a new favorite song. It goes "yai yai yai yo." For those who don't speak Kenna fluently that is "eieio." She loves Old McDonald. In fact, she has a little people farmer who she likes to carry around with her and she calls him "yai yai yo." I think she is the cutest thing ever, but I am biased. I have been trying to teach her how to play with little people, so I've taught her how they can eat and dance on the roof of the barn. Now that is what she does while saying, "yai yai yai yo." It is hilarious.

She also loves her cars and LOVES LOVES her little people train (thanks meemaw). She drives those around all day and says "bbbbrrrmmm." She has even taken to saying that when there are no cars and she is just walking around the house. Again, very cute.





Kenna has developed and obsession with "puh buh" (pooh bear). Sadly, the disney channel no longer play any form of winnie the pooh. We have a movie that we let her watch sometimes and now she has also discovered "gugger" (tigger). She has some gugger slippers that rattle when she walks. She thinks they are great fun and stomps around the house in them.

If anyone remembers, a while back I said that we had a tipsy chair problem. Well, that has been solved thanks to grandma and target which saw fit to create a leather wing backed baby chair. We have had to lean it against the wall because she likes to stand in it and try to rock it backwards.


Nate taught Kenna that the sink is for playing rather than washing. She now loves to stand in it, turn on the water (which she can do by herself) and stick her feet in it or just get a drink. She's so cute and happy while she's doing it that I can't even pretend to care.

3 comments:

Dawnene Young said...

No way! Remember when I told you that you had already had enough baths in one day, so you got yourself up on the kitchen counter, took off your clothes, and ran water in the sink? Then sat in it? TOO FUNNY!!! Cute, cute moments!

Mama Winn said...

Such a cute baby girl! Thank you for sharing. Cannot wait to see her in December!

Anonymous said...

i miss this baby. she is so cute!!!