Lately, Kenna has had a hard time going to bed at night. She will scream in bed for a while before we finally get her up. The other night while I was out in a desperate attempt to pacify her, Nate got out the i-pod and turned the volume down low to let her watch Enchanted. I came home to the two of them on the rocking chair, Nate, looking a little exasperated and Kenna looking perfectly content with Nate's over-sized headphones on and clutching the i-pod. Last night we let her watch it again before bed and to avoid screaming we took the head phones out and let her keep it when we put her down (so the movie was still playing without sound). I went to check on her and she was laying on her side with her back to me, holding the i-pod in both hands watching the movie. It was so adorable! She looked like a little person. I kept watching for a few minutes and she started waving and saying "Hi! Hi!" to the people on the screen. This little baby never ceases to make me smile.
On Sunday we were sitting in front of a woman using an oxygen tank at church. Kenna kept hearing the sound of the oxygen releasing and couldn't figure out what it was or where it was coming from. Finally, in response to the sounds he started making the "ffffff" sound. So every time she heard the noise for the rest of the hour (which had to have been five hundred times), she said "ffff."
She still sticks olives on her fingers
2 comments:
I miss, miss, miss that cute baby!!! Isn't she saying "Hey - I want to go outside. Where's my Grandma???" The IPOD is precious. Love you guys.
Sill Dawnene! She is saying "Hey - I want to go outside to the airport and get on an airplane and fly to Utah to see BOTH my grandmas!!"
Post a Comment