On Friday Cyle sent us this. It is a flag that was flown over his base on one of the days of his tour. It was very thoughtful and I really like it. It will always be in my home as a rememberence of the service that Cyle and others like him gave and give for this country.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Cyle Adair
My roomate and friend Cyle Adair recently returned from Iraq. Kenzie and I were very glad that we could get him off our prayer list and even more glad that he got home safely. The "war" is a bit different with Brad Holland and Cyle (2 of my college roomates) serving over there and it is very interesting to hear their takes on the whole thing. I am very proud that Cyle went over and served the people over in Kirkurk Iraq. They are lucky they got him for 18 months. I feel a bit of patriotism stir within me whenever I think of his service there and I hope that he knows how much Kenzie and I appreciate his willingness to serve our country in whatever capacity the army sees fit. I am glad that you are home Cyle and I am really proud of the work you did over there. And just let the record show that even though you can shoot me with an m16, I can still whip your butt at 007 on a nintendo 64.
On Friday Cyle sent us this. It is a flag that was flown over his base on one of the days of his tour. It was very thoughtful and I really like it. It will always be in my home as a rememberence of the service that Cyle and others like him gave and give for this country.


On Friday Cyle sent us this. It is a flag that was flown over his base on one of the days of his tour. It was very thoughtful and I really like it. It will always be in my home as a rememberence of the service that Cyle and others like him gave and give for this country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And I will always be able to whip your butt in 007. Nate, do not brag about something you are not the best at. You have only beaten me once in that game...wait, sorry, I was confusing you with someone else. I own you.
that is amazing :)
Post a Comment