One Tuesday Kenna had her 2 week check-up. She is now 7 lbs 1 oz. She lost a little weight in the hospital and was at 6 lbs 1 oz at her first visit. That means she has gained an entire pound since July 3! Mom, dad and the doctor were all very impressed. She is still a great baby, but had kind of a fussy weekend. I brought that up with the doctor who suggested I cut back my dairy consumption because it could be upsetting her tummy. I did this and she is now back to her happy, normal self...and she is spitting up a lot less, which is nice. I love this little baby and I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is very strong and loves to lift her head up and look around. Sometimes it comes crashing back down but she just lifts it right back up. We love her so much. We're enjoying being parents...life is fabulous!
3 comments:
It's hard to understand how amazing it is to be a parent until you are one. Good work!
Kenna is adorable. I'm glad to hear that she gained a pound so quickly - that's great! It is fun to watch them grow.
What an adorable baby girl. sure hope she didn't get the tarzan genes! much better if she takes after her mama...
Post a Comment