There have been plenty of Santa sightings lately. The first time she saw him, Kenna didn't know what to tell Santa that she wanted him to bring her for Christmas. I'm not sure she really got that he brought presents, but I suggested a barbie. She has grasped firmly on to this idea and it has now progressed to requesting a big, big, big, big girl barbie. She can also tell you that Jenna wants a green ball and daddy wants a new pair of headphones. We have some presents wrapped and put under the tree and Kenna knows that we don't open them till Christmas, but this means that after every sleep (naps and night time) she asked, "It's Christmas now?"
Kenna watches Barney nonstop. In one episode they are fixing up a bike and singing 'this is the way we oil the bike' so now every time Kenna goes for a stroller ride she first sings, "This is the way we oil duh stroller."
Other than that, things are just rolling along as usual. We had some friends from church over for dinner tonight and now Kenna has a new best friend, Carly. Kenna, Carly, and Jenna play very well together and I have a feeling we'll be getting together a lot.
The other day Kenna requested that I take pictures of her and her dolly
2 comments:
She is so cute!
You are all so cute I can't ever stand it!
Post a Comment