Monday, August 8, 2011

Texas!

We are in Kentucky exploring McKenzie's roots and will continue to be here for a couple more weeks, but I wanted to let everyone know that our life is about to change in a very big way. Kenzie is not pregnant, but we are moving to Texas next month. Our house is on the market and we have a tentative start date of mid September. It is scary and exciting at the same time. I am starting a new job down there. I am sure that we will post a blog with more detail, but I just wanted to let the cat out of the bag.

6 comments:

D.J. and Amanda said...

Where in Texas? We LOVED it there! Congratulations on the new job, and good luck with selling your house!

The Fab 5 said...

Y'all are gunna have Texas pride!! Yay we're so glad that you are moving here!

Carolyn said...

Wow, how exciting! Congratulations on the new job. I look forward to hearing more details about everything.

Good luck with selling your house and packing up and all those other fun things! :)

Anonymous said...

dislike... signed, your fellow richmonders

kimmalee said...

So excited for you...and us! It's awesome to have you a guys a bit closer! I hope the job is spectacular and all you've hoped for. Good luck with the transition and congrats!

Smith Family said...

I can totally see you guys in Texas. Good luck with the move. Keena is such a cutie, I love how her hair in pigtails!