There have been two new additions to the Nate Winn household in the form of iphones. Nate came home from work one day with one and I decided I also needed to have one. Nate said I needed to stay up to date on technology and who am I to argue with that. Mostly I use the camera, which is awesome.
Other than that life has been pretty normal. Trips to the local fozen yogurt bar help keep us cool Kenna is a pro but has a hard time waiting to pay for her yogurt and get a spoon which means she uses her finger to eat icecream while we are standing in line. Kenna and Jenna spend a lot of time splashing around in our pool out back. When Jenna is not here, Nate and I get a lot of "uhmommy (or uhdaddy) come swim wiss you." This involves our whole family getting in a blow up pool with a 4 foot diameter. It is a little cramped and I realize Kenna has possibly been peeing in it, but we have a good time. We are thinking about getting a larger one soon although it will probably not be any less crowded because then it will be big enough for Jarom and Lix to sit in it also. We really enjoy having them around. We spend most evenings together playing in water with the girls followed by grilling dinner and then the girls get a bath together. It is a lot of fun and the little girls really love each other.
I still have another three weeks of school left and then Jenna, Kenna, Lix and I can really start working on our tans together.
Here are some of the funny things Kenna has been doing lately -
- She has this radar that goes off when I am eating somethings (especially if I am trying to hide it from her). She will look at me and say, 'uh mommy has?" then try to look in my mouth while sticking out her tongue (because that is what she wants me to do).
- We listen to a lot of Raffi. There is this one song about taking a walk outside to see what you can find and in one verse you find a snake that you call Jake. The lyrics say, "he won't bite just wriggle around" and when Kenna sings them she says, "he won’t bite you no."
- We have a bird feeder and Kenna can always hear when the birds are out there. All the sudden she will stand up, and say "uhcar-nu-null" (cardinal) and run to the window and the bird is always there.
Eating frozen yogurt
at the park
kenna and baby bo. she loves him very much and is always very concerned about where he is and what he is doing.
at the choo choo zeeum
1 comment:
Yeah! I love that we came and visited! Sad it was so short! I love that you love the new makeup! It looks gorgeous and for sure we will work on getting more next time;) and I love that you squish in the kiddie pool! I can't seem to get the mental picture out of my head!! Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment