Funny side story - the other day Kenna and I were eating frosted mini wheats out of the box before I left for work. When Lix got here I gather my stuff, kissed my baby and headed for the door. Kenna followed me screaming. At first I thought she didn't want me to leave so I started to pick her up to give her a hug. The child dodged my hug and grabbed my water bottle. Her mouth was packed full of dry mini wheats and she was dying for some water. After she got her drink I was okay to go.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
The Choo-Choo-Zeeum
I LOVE Richmond! I love our house, our neighborhood, the weather, but mostly I love that we have all the amenities of a big city without the big city feel. One of the best things is the Children's Museum that is about three minutes from our house. It has this awesome train that rides every hour and Kenna loves it - hence why she calls the place the choo-choo-zeeum. She knows the route we take to get there and anytime were near it she draws a big, excited breath and screams, "the choo-choo-zeeum!!!" It is pretty funny. The other day Nate was home with us so we decided to try the bigger museum downtown. Apparently we picked a day booked solid with field trips or community outreach programs or something because it was packed and the big kids paid no attention to Kenna. Fortunately we found a haven for 3 and unders and had a great time.









Funny side story - the other day Kenna and I were eating frosted mini wheats out of the box before I left for work. When Lix got here I gather my stuff, kissed my baby and headed for the door. Kenna followed me screaming. At first I thought she didn't want me to leave so I started to pick her up to give her a hug. The child dodged my hug and grabbed my water bottle. Her mouth was packed full of dry mini wheats and she was dying for some water. After she got her drink I was okay to go.
Funny side story - the other day Kenna and I were eating frosted mini wheats out of the box before I left for work. When Lix got here I gather my stuff, kissed my baby and headed for the door. Kenna followed me screaming. At first I thought she didn't want me to leave so I started to pick her up to give her a hug. The child dodged my hug and grabbed my water bottle. Her mouth was packed full of dry mini wheats and she was dying for some water. After she got her drink I was okay to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment