I am a victim of spousal abuse. This is no laughing matter. Dozens if not several bakers dozen’s of men are the victims of spousal abuse every year. Let me share my story with all of you out there and hopefully it will serve as a source of inspiration for all you other men who are abused. To all you victims out there – it is time to stand up and speak out. You don’t have to be afraid anymore.
I hold a very specific corner of the market in the world of spousal abuse. I fall into the category of toe abuse. To understand this you will need to have a little bit of background. Anyone who has known Kenzie for a couple of years probably knows that she was a ballet dancer for most of her early years. During this time, she danced on her toes and built up an enormous amount of strength in her toes. She was pretty much just like Superman or the Hulk, but only with her toes. She could lift something like 300 pounds with her biggest toe. I suppose that is how this all started. The woman possesses an absurd amount of toe strength that is just waiting to be unleashed.
The second piece of background that you will need to understand this story is that Kenzie doesn’t mess around about her sleeping. We have a king size bed but she constantly complains about me being in the middle and crowding her space. Honestly, even if you are in the middle of the bed the other person still has more than enough space. Irregardless (that’s right – I used it), she gets extremely territorial about her bed space and if I encroach upon her “space” (which is usually about 2/3 to ¾ of the bed) she uses her toe superpowers and jabs them into my legs to force me back to my own side of the bed. Now I played football for a terrible team against talented players for four years. I know how to take a hit. But the Kenzie toe pokes hurt like no other. I have woken up thinking I am being attacked some nights because of the toe pokes. I think she could go in to business and teach self defense classes with the toe poke as the single defensive move.
So let this serve as a general warning. Kenzie is a toe poker. Watch out.
My name is Nathan Winn and I am a victim of toe spousal abuse. If I can speak out about it, so can you.
2 comments:
Hahahahaha. I mean. I'm so sorry to hear that, Nate. It's good you came out to take a stand against it. ;)
Good for you Nate - I admire your courage in taking this step. I'll be sure to NOT let Kip see this...what would I do if he took courage from your example and ruined my good image?!
Post a Comment