And that is where the advertising majors got me. The Easter decorations and decor were located in the very back of the store. As Anna and I were walking towards the decorations, a flashy wonderful display of pinata's caught my eye. I suddenly thought of a wonderful way to spend the Easter morning - with a Easter pinata! I chose the donkey, filled it up, and hung it out for Easter morning.
Sad to say, Kenzie was not as excited as I thought she would be. She got even less excited when I handed her a two-by-four (we don't have a baseball bat), put a tie around her eyes to blindfold her and spun her around in circles to disorient her. She still managed to find me and start beating me with the two-by-four without a problem. She managed to get the Easter burro open and now has a wad of one dollar bills to spend at clothes stores at her leisure.
Consequently, if anyone ever feels down about their net worth or if you want a present to seem way better than it is, simply get 1 dollar bills to solve your problem.
Grandma LuLu is in town with Anna and we have been busy scooting around Richmond and they have been busy spending Grandpa's hard earned money. It is great to have them around and we have already done what Winn's do best - cruise through all 19 episodes of Modern Family in just 1 day. Anna is hooked and managed to drag Grandma down with her.
We had a great Easter dinner with Grandma and Anna and we were even graced with the presence of Jansen (UVA law school friend who I knew at BYU) and his significant chicka Jen (girl who Kenzie and I very much approve of and who is trying to use UVA law school friend who I knew at BYU for all he is worth :-). We had a rockin good meal and had a great time with the company.
And now I get to talk about my Kiddo. She is getting more adventurous by the day and now will actually climb into the fridge rather than just standing in front of it.
That is our life the past few days. It is so great! I love the little girl in my life and I like the somewhat older girl in my life too. I am really lucky to have such great girls around.
5 comments:
I love the videos!
And that was great of you to go to all the effort for the Easter pinata, but you definitely deserved to be beat for it too :) haha.
I think getting an Easter burro is hilarious! It's original. The pictures are so cute...your little girl is adorable!
Yes, you are lucky to have those girls around. They are so beautiful. I love the picture of Kenna in the fridge. So cute. The Easter burro is hilarious. I also love Modern Family. Haven't managed to drage Glenn into that addiction with me...yet.
sooooooo true! Not to mention using his friends and their adorable child for entertainment! Even with Jansen making her cry - still entertaining. Thanks again for having us over. It was so fun to see you!
Also, my favorite part of her drinking the soda is that while she can't stand the taste, she still wants more!
Convince Jansen to get me an Easter piƱata one day. So awesome.
"For some reason she likes the fridge . . "? Who doesn't like the fridge?! She is just one smart little girl. She knows where the good things are. I can't believe that she is getting so big. She is beautiful and we wish we could see her. Someday.
Post a Comment