Saturday, March 27, 2010

Photo Shoot

After an exceptionally disappointing photo session last week, Alixa and I decided to host our own photo shoot so that we could keep the digital copies of our babies' pictures without having to pay hundreds of dollars. It involved moving every lamp in our house into the spare bedroom. Things got a little toasty, but we got some pictures. Needless to say I don't know anything about setting up a photo shoot. The pictures turned out okay, but I really really really miss Kiddie Kandids.







8 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

Those are ADORABLE!! Nice work! We should just do that too! What cute baby girls!

Justin and Coralie said...

Cute pictures! :)

Alixa said...

I really like the boa pic. It is way cute with that dress.

Dawnene Young said...

Little miss personality! So cute!

Carolyn said...

These pictures are very cute. You guys did a good job - I'm very impressed!

kimmalee said...

Oh they're darling! I love her sweet little dresses. Well done babe.

Anonymous said...

cutest pictures ever! i miss my girls

Mama Winn said...

very impressed! both babies are adorable!! how did you ever get Kenna to stand there and hold her dress out like that? She has grown more beautiful every day since she was born! can't wait to see her next week. Love you all!