Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Asleep!

Last night Kenna slept through the night for the first time! She slept from about 10 to 6:45. I seem to vaguely remember waking up at one point to put her pacifier in her mouth, but I can't be sure. Then after she ate she went back to sleep till 9:30. It was a wonderful night and morning...although it is now almost 6:30 pm and she has only had three 20 minute power naps since she woke up. She is a little grumpy and it has been hard to get anything done today, but maybe it means she will sleep through the night again.

Kenna is also getting much better at tummy time. Her neck is getting very strong and she enjoys looking around at the toys we put in front of her. It is one thing for her to hold her neck up, but it is too much to ask for her to keep the drool in her mouth -- it pours out of her mouth as she is looking around. It reminds me a little bit of a bull dog. She has also started trying to sit up when she is on her back. It looks a little like she is trying to do a sit-up an it is pretty cute.


2 comments:

Sommer said...

Kenzie, she is soooooooooo cute! She looks so big already! I really really want to see her! You have to plan a trip out to see me!

Carolyn said...

Wow, I am so jealous! Evelyn still hasn't done that. I'm sure it was wonderful, and I hope she keeps it up!