Saturday, March 7, 2009

Moooooving In

This is a sneak peak at our house. Like our own little version of CRIBS. Enjoy! I will put together a better tour once we are done scrubbing walls.

9 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Cute house! I love it. But I must admit - the "cribs" style made it even better ;) Nice work. Congrats on the new house and I hope your baby cooperates next time! Jaden did the same thing... it's frustrating.

Robert Ehlers said...

we love your house! omg i cant believe you are like real people! we cant wait to visit! love you!
-jolie, kristi, and rob

Sommer said...

How fun!!! And there was a sneak peak of Kenzie's baby belly!!! We can't wait to see it in person some day...

Carolyn said...

I love your house! And it's so exciting that you own it. I can't wait to buy a house!

Congratulations, you guys.

Jamie and JD said...

I like your video. Very cute. But where does the baby go? And Kenzie's tummy is very cute. We'll have to come visit your new house sometime!

Cyle Adair said...

Looks great! I call debs on the blue room!

Brad and Erica said...

Wahoo! You have a house! And it is wonderful! Maybe we can crash your house sometime and live on your couch. Or kick Cyle out of the blue room. Where does the baby go?

Glenn Makechnie said...

Looks good. I am jealous.

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Love you house! Can't wait to see the finished product!