So after all the anticipation...we still have no answer. Our baby did not cooperate at all with the technician and remained face down for the entire ultrasound. She couldn't even get all the shots of the baby she needed and apparently she is the best one there. I was very disappointed and will admit that I teared up a little bit. I feel really stupid about it, but I guess I can blame it on the pregnancy. From what she did see, she said the baby looked healthy. Anyway, we try again in two weeks and hopefully we will have an answer then. I would hate to be mad at the baby before it is even born :)
On a side note, I told my dad the baby did not cooperate and he said, "Just wait until it is a teenager." Nate and I got a good laugh out of that.
I guess I may as well say something about the house while I'm at it. It is great. We got the ducts and carpets cleaned today and we spent a lot of time cleaning the kitchen. It was disgusting! I have never seen so much slime in a fridge or so much dust on blinds and the tops of cabinets. We move in tomorrow. Anyway, we're not sleeping there tonight, but we will put up a new post with more details and some pictures soon.
3 comments:
Ah! I am dying!
I am so sorry that your baby didn't cooperate! I completely understand how frustrating that is. We had four ultrasounds with our baby until the doctor finally concluded that it must be a girl! I really hope your baby cooperates in two weeks. :)
Good luck moving in tomorrow!
At first, I thought Nate was the one writing this. When I got to the part about tearing up and blaming the pregnancy, I thought "Ok, Nate. For real? You don't get to do that."
Wow. I guess I really am turning into my mother. That's a scary thought.
Happy that you have a house! Sad that you don't know what your baby is.
Post a Comment