Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It is finally time


I have fought the current long enough and decided to give in and create a blog for Kenzie and myself. I guess I will be updating everyone on my life and Kenzies life, which might not warrent a whole lot of posts but time will tell.

We just finished up our first semester here at JMU. Finals were pretty tough and I had the record with a 35 page final that had to be done by Monday. We survived somehow and are now looking forward to a journey out west to visit Kenzies family and then we will be heading back out to Delaware for Jamies wedding. I am sure that more entries will follow this one, but I just wanted to post this and get it all set up. Here goes nothing. I am now entering the world of blog....

1 comment:

Shelly Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.